My world

My world

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A true Scare

Last night I ended up in ER.  I was having contractions at 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant.  I was so scared.  Thats all I could think of was "Am I miscarrying my pride and joy."  I was getting scared by the minute in the emergency room waiting and waiting.  I went in, they took blood, hooked me up to an IV line, had to do a urine sample, then I went for my Ultrasound.  That was when I was relieved.  My little ones heartbeat was 158, and it was a kicking, even though I could not feel it, but my baby is a live wire.  But all is good, and today just a little tender on the left side of pelvic wall, but all is well and my baby is doing great.   The reason for the contractions was because I was dehydrated and my magnesium was low.  I am so grateful it was nothing worse than that.  I am truly blessed :)

No comments: