My world

My world

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Job decision

So, I have made up my mind.  I have decided to stay in my job for now.  The new job was a sweet deal, with more pay, no weekends or holidays, and absolutely no oncall so it was a great opportunity, but I just can't rationalize being away from my little girl more often.  They wanted me fulltime in the position for the first couple of months.  I can not be away from my little girl more than 2-3 days a week.  I know my job, and there will be a lot of changes with the new physician, but I will take it as it comes.  I guess, I have to put on my big girl pants and face the facts that I am a working mommy and I have to get over it.
Opportunities come and go every day, its the chance you take.




Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”  Thomas Alva Edison

No comments: