My world

My world

Monday, June 27, 2011

We are blessed

I am finally starting to feel my little peanut start to move.  I am so very excited.  A couple weeks ago Dale and I found out that the little pride and joy that is growing in my belly is a ...... GIRL.... We couldn't be more thrilled.  Now, I am in the transition that I want to be a stay at home mom.  But, I don't want my nursing skills to go completely out the window, so I think come March of next year I may want to just become minimal part~time.  We need to figure out the the insurance BS but Dang that's all I want to do is stay home with my little girl.  I am so excited to be carrying this wonderful gift that god has given Dale and I.  We are blessed!!!  At our appointment we also found out that she does not have any heart defects like I did when I was a baby, so we were thankful..  We were given the perfect gift!  I am so excited and can not wait to meet our bundle of joy.  I couldn't be happier.



No comments: