My world

My world

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little of this and a little of that!

I have been so busy trying to get everything done and raising my beautiful baby girl, I just haven't found time lately to blog.
Today, Gabriella is 5 months old. Where has the time gone?  I can not believe that it has been 5 months already.  Gabriella is almost starting to crawl already.  The Pediatrician said she is advanced for her age, lets just hope it stays that way.  I always tell everyone, I really don't care about book smarts... I would prefer common sense. Many people lack common sense, but that topic is for a whole different post.  We will work on book smarts.  She is wonderful.  I love Gabby.
This past weekend has been pretty busy, Gabriella got her 5 month pictures taken.  I will post pictures when I get them.  Gabreilla and I also went for many walks.  Started raking the lawn, its going to take a long time, if I do everything that I would like to get done.  It is unbelievable how nice it has been outside.  Let's just say AMAZING weather we are having for March.
I baked a loaf of bread this morning.  I love baking, I just cant find the time to do it.  I let the bread raise over night.  I can hardly wait to try it once it comes out of the oven.
With working, being a wife, trying to start a new business, and being a mommy I just can't seem to do everything.  Life is hectic but I am loving it!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: