My world

My world

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Creighton Model FertilityCare System

So  you are probably thinking to yourself this is a really crazy way to become pregnant.  I guess they say it is 99.8 percent effective to conceive a child to done completely with this model.  With this system it allows you to learn how to count your cycles by accurately reading and observing the cervical mucus.  This system can be used for conceiving a child or preventing a child from being conceived.  It can also be used for maintaining good gynecological health.  I think maybe this system will work for Dale and I.  I am going to give it a shot.  I know your all probably thinking what the heck is she wasting her time with this for?  But really am I wasting my time or is my dream and belief big enough that it will happen eventually.  
With this system the couple is taught the ability to mutually value, respect, and understand each others fertility.  With this system the woman watches for fertile days by watching the cervical mucus by assessing its appearance and texture.  Did you know that the true sexuality is learned in a simple word such as SPICE?  Spice stands for Spiritual, physical, intellectual, creative, and emotional.    Many at which I have to learn and I have to become better at.  I will do everything in my power to achieve this one goal.  Dale and I have decided to try for one year and if it doesn't happen, well we will look at other alternatives.  I just want to do one step at a time.   I am to the point where with normal fertility we are not getting anything out of it beside enjoyment.  I just want to experience that special gift from god, a baby of our own.

No comments: