My world

My world

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Challenges for the week

Yesterday, I had a phone interview for the operating room position here in Stevens Point.  I personally hate phone interviews because you never know how well they really go because you can't see the person through the phone.  I just hope they call back for a real life interview.  I just wished it would have went a little better.  I wished that every single job description that I read~ didn't read, experience needed.  That really puts a damper on finding a new job. But any who.....
So for the baby topic, we are not pregnant,  I am really tired lately and getting depressed but I think it has to do with the stress in my life. Dale and I are thinking of forgetting to do the whole fertility clinic here in Stevens Point, and maybe taking a trip to Madison for there in-vitro insemination.  I was told by a very educated doctor at work that they charge 600 dollars for the procedure.  Should we just go and spend the 600 dollars right off the bat or should we wait this whole fertility clinic thing out and possibly spend more money?  I guess, at this point I am not to sure what to do... What is your thoughts on the whole in-vitro or should I remain in my fertility clinic and see how it pans out..  I am so lost right now...

No comments: