My world

My world

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life and changes

So, I went to my fertility meeting on Thursday, Dale did not want to go with me, so I let him stay home.  He is just so sick of the teacher of the fertility clinic, I personally do not blame him.  I got up enough nerve to tell her that I was not coming back for our last appointment and that we were making other arrangements to learn the charting... Lets just say, she wasn't completely happy with me but telling you the truth, I really don't care.  It is supposed to be a happy time, but she makes it very stressful and with everything else I am going through right now, I can't deal with that extra stress..
So, were planning on just waiting for first appointment with the Doctor in Novemeber.  Hopefully that will go good and she will tell us what we want to hear.  Maybe we will get in earlier, because we are on her waiting list and we are number 3 on that list, wish us luck for that...
I have been having issues lately with my job and I really want a new one but, seriously I only work 3 days a week, is it really all that bad.  Not really,  I love spending all that time with Dale and when we take vacation, I only have to worry about 3 days, I am not sure what I am going to do...  I guess going to work at 3 am in the morning is what kills me because, I absolutely hate coming to work for 3 am but, at least I have a job...
I am looking out for online bushiness's so maybe one day, I will be able to be a stay at home mom, I guess first I have to find a business that I enjoy and secondly I need to become pregnant, so hats off to baby making~at least we will have fun.....

No comments: