My world

My world

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Changes

Change is supposed to be good, so why do I feel so wired and stir crazy.  You are probably wondering what is she talking about.  I had a job interview on Friday at Aspirus Dialysis clinic in Wausau, and I think they are going to offer me a job there. They are actually calling all my references!!  Which is a good thing, and I am Excited... Emotional as well.  I like my job now but it is too stressful and I just need something different.  3 days a week is nice but not if you have to wake up at 1:30 am in the morning.  You just never feel like a person.  The new job is 545 am-545 pm and occasional on-call.  It is all days.. Nice right.  Never have to work another Sunday, maybe one call but not have to dedicate the time to actually go to work then.
I am just not too sure about the drive to Aspirus 4 days a week.  It is 45 minutes one way.  Yeah, I know I have problems.  But it would be an AWESOME experience.  I just keep telling myself that it will be okay, but if I switch jobs, we may never get the loan to finish the house.  Dale says just take it, but I always look into the future and wonder what the future will hold for us.  Maybe I am looking to far into it, because they never even offered the job to me yet!  I am not sure, if I take a new job, where this whole baby topic will began.  Unsure of many things in my life right now, but, we will see....

No comments: