My world

My world

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thankful

Today is Sunday and I have so many things to be thankful for:
I am thankful for being able to take naps on Sunday
I am thankful for spending time with family
I am thankful for all my blessing everyday
I am thankful we didn't get the 12 inches of snow that was predicted
I am thankful to live another day
I am thankful for my health and all my families health
I am thankful that United States has fertility clinics that the people who can't have children naturally have a chance
I am thankful that March is almost here
I am thankful that I am able to care for and love our pets
I am thankful that I got the opportunity to raise someone else's child
I am thankful that  one day I will be holding my child
I am thankful that I have a god that I believe in
I am thankful for my faith
I am thankful that I have a job when most of the country is out of work
I am thankful that I have some place warm to call home
What are you thankful for

No comments: