My world

My world

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sex

Everyone keeps asking me if we are going to find out the sex of the baby.  We want a healthy baby, that is all that matters to me right now.  Does everyone find out the sex of the child?  Does it really matter if we do or not? Dale and I are not worried about what sex our baby is because really you can't changes it, so why worry about it?  But any who, what do you think, should we find out or not?  Did you find out?  Is it really all that worrisome if you are having a BOY or a GIRL?  I guess I am not to consumed with the sex of our baby, I want healthy and that is all that I care about.  But I did have 2 dreams about me having a boy, but that might be my mind just thinking.  Who knows!  My baby will be perfect no matter what sex the baby is.   Dale and I have already picked out names for our child, but we are not sharing them with the public!  We are just overly excited to become parents!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you like surprises don't find out. :)

When we got our ultra sound with Devin...it was obvious he was a boy. He was proud to show off. Savannah...Paul knew was a girl, and we only had a girl name picked.

I think it is fun when people keep the names to themselves.

Kings said...

Of course either would make you happy...but i just like to find out so i can decorate :)