My world

My world

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby's Name

I am getting irritated with my mother and her boyfriend, and my mother in law.. I picked out my own name.  I am not naming my child after either one of you so GIVE IT UP... I happen to really enjoy the name that I have picked for my little girl.  My mother and her boyfriend thinks I should name it Ann Elizabeth after her... I don't think so...  And why would I for my brother named his kid after you so why do we want another ANN in the family.  Sorry not happening.  And my mother in law...Who wants to name there kid Viola... You had your chance to name your children, maybe you should have named one of them Viola JR or Princess Viola.  My child will not be named after either one of you, so GIVE IT UP already....
My child will not be named Elizabeth Viola, or Viola Ann.. Sorry not happening.  My child will have there own special name with a wonderful meaning.  This is one reason why I am not sharing my name of my baby with my family.  Sorry.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It isa perfect name, and people need to keep their opinions to themselves. We all get to name our own kids what we want.