My world

My world

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby's room progress

So from my last post on June 29th I was going to do some cool things with the baby's room.  Lets just say FROG TAPE does not work.  I would not recommend it if you have a little bit of  texture on your walls.  I spent 2 hours taping and painting a brown line through out the room.  I thought in the back of my head while I was doing this that is was going to AWESOME.  But then I ripped off the green FROG TAPE, and it was a disaster.  There was runs all over.  Really ticked this pregnant lady off...  No more FROG TAPE for me.  Don't spend your money on it; it is CRAP.
Then my wonderful husband that I have went and bought me a border for our baby's room and then it turned out wonderful...
What do you think????   We are going with a jungle theme... Kids love animals right :)



No comments: