My world

My world

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday

So, I had another birthday on Friday, now I am 34.  My birthday was a little more special this year because I am a mommy.  I spent the whole day with Gabriella.  She jumped in her jumparoo and I played with her most of the day.  Read touch and feel books to her and played with her light up toys.  She is growing so fast.  She is going to be a tall little girl I am thinking.  She amazes me on how often she gets bored with her toys.  I think I have a little smarty.
I didn't do much for my birthday because I have been trying to get over this cold for over a week.  It is a bad one. Lots of sinus things... Headache, coughing, running nose, running eyes,  coughing up junk, body aches and just feeling overall miserable.   I know it will work its way out eventually, but it just isn't quick enough.  I have been rubbing vapor rub VICKS my feet, chest and back at night (yes, I smell delightful), popping cold pills, and also taking my families old cold remedy... GINGER, SUGAR, and HOT WATER.  works but, it doesn't last... and it tastes terrible, but luckily I can't taste a thing.  Lets just hope this week is better than last!
Hope we are all enjoying our Sunday! Happy Aprils Fools Day!

No comments: