My world

My world

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life has so many Changes

This week has been very stressful for me.  I have been offered a different position at a different facility.  It is going to be more hours.  I am not understanding this right, they want me to work as an as needed basis, but they need me for full time with out benefits.  No time off, no insurances, and no extra benefits.  I am not sure if I would ever work full time and not get personal time off.  It is a very hard decision, because I absolutely love my time with my little girl. She is my life and I am not sure if working more hours this time in my life is appropriate.  To not see her as much as I see her now would totally break my heart.  I love only working 2-3 days a week.  It is a really hard decision.  It is a longer drive and it would be a major pay increase, but money isn't everything.  I just want to be there for Gabby and I don't want to miss out on her life.  It sounds really crazy, but I don't want to miss a thing in her life, and I think maybe sometimes I wished I would just quit.  Being a nurse and going through all that schooling it is not an easy thing to quit.  If I didn't have a career that I worked so hard for I would for sure just quit and be a stay at home mommy, but for now in my life, I really need to work and keep up my skills in my profession.  I will figure out my life, but the real question here is... What do you want to be when you grow up??

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

I am still trying to figure that out - but prayers to help you find your answer.sandie