My world

My world

Monday, August 23, 2010

Adding more stress on to my life!!!

So, lately I have been in search for a new job, maybe a little less stressful.  Today, however I got a call from ASPIRUS and they offered to interview me.  I am so excited.  I have about 1 1/2 weeks until I get interviewed so I guess, I better get on the internet and look up good interview questions and information.  I am excited and hopefully it will be a dream job come true, but if not then I will just stay right where I am at, with a schedule that I hate but like.  I love 3 days a week, but hate weekends and I absolutely hate getting up at 1:30 am  in the morning.  I am not sure what I am going to do but wait until September because a lot of fun things are happening for us in September.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments: