My world

My world

Monday, August 2, 2010

Self Diagnosis

So lately I have been reading a lot of information on infertility and I think I figured it out.  All this time  I was thinking it was Dale but, I actually think it is me.  So again my friend visited.  Same like every month, 2 days of light spotting before and then one very mild day of bleeding and then one more day of spotting and then I am done.  Kind of nice, don't you think?  Not if your trying to conceive it's not nice.  Well, I am going to self diagnosis my self as having premenstrual spotting.  How original is that?  Seriously this is a condition.  It is spotting before the period because of premature breakdown of capillaries in the lining of the uterus.  When you have this you have a decreased production of progesterone.  Maybe if I get on progesterone I might end up pregnant.  But wait there is more, woman who have premenstrual bleeding have the tendency to be infertile or have higher rate of miscarriages. I don't want to have a miscarriage, so that is a little bit scary. I also read that this condition can lead to Premenstrual Syndrome, which I will discuss in a later post.  I guess I have to wait until November before I see a real doctor :) Getting more and more excited as the time gets closer.  Come on; November will be here pretty dang quick and we all know it!!!

No comments: