My world

My world

Friday, August 13, 2010

Results of fertility appointment RN #1

It totally sucked...... Sorry about the language, but I really need to get this off my chest...
So on Wednesday Dale and I had an appointment with Annette our fertility clinic nurse.  I guess it didn't go as we planned because Dale and I were so irritated when we left her office.  This is supposed to be the most special time 2 people share.  She totally pissed me off.  First she stated that I was not charting right, rolled her eyes and said, "What were you thinking, coming in here with a chart looking like this."  What the hell is she talking about, I did everything she told me to do.  What a bitch... I can not wait until I met with the doctors in November hopefully they will start me on some estrogen or clomid.  I personally don't think she knows what she is doing.  She does not make the environment very friendly or nice to come back too.  Dale now does not want to go to the last 3 appointments with me.  If you ever met my husband he is the easiest person to get along with.  But Dales and Annettes personalties didn't click, including my own personality.  We are supposed to meet every two weeks and again we have to wait FOUR weeks.  Not because of my schedule and not Dales schedule but because of hers.  I said to her well how about August 22nd, she said "No, I am on vacation, "well than how about the last week of august."  Her response was "No because I will be in the office a lone, and I not scheduling anyone that whole week."  WTF...  Why even have her office open that week then, what is she planning on doing, getting paid for nothing.  I am seriously writing a compliant.  I usually do not write complaints but this is a LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE and it should be enjoyable and exciting but she is making it very stressful and unbearable. I am so mad about it.  Seriously do you think I should write a complaint or should I just let it slide.
 Dale and I are seriously thinking about just holding off for a while because Dale is really stressed out about the whole situation.  I personally want to try for one year, and if nothing happens, we might be taking a trip to Africa or China to adopt our first child..  I guess I hope it happens for us because I just want to experience all of mama hood.... Not just bits and pieces of it...
Please give  me suggestions to what you think I should do, for this is a very exciting life changing time for Dale and I. I am just lost for words...

No comments: