My world

My world

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Good and Bad

Well, I am a new proud great aunt of Kenslee Elaine King.  She is a beautiful baby.  I am so excited for Jill and Vince, they will be Rawken parents.  Is it bad to say I am a little jealous.  Everywhere I go, I either see pregnant ladies or new born baby's and I guess, I just get a little bit upset.  Tearful and waterworks start to form.  Why is it that people who want children have to try so hard to have them, but people who don't want them have all the opportunity, and then they either have an abortion or an adoption.  It gets me so mad and hurts so hard.  I am a firm believer that Dale and I would be great parents.  I mean Brittany turned out great.  She was my niece who moved in with us about 2 years ago now, and she had a lot of problems.  She was on drugs, drank a lot of alcohol, and was in and out of police stations and court.  She moved in here, and yes she still drinks, but she no longer is on drugs or in court.  When she first moved in here she was on a down ward slope going now where and had no one that believed in her.  She also had no one  who cared enough for her to give her that extra needed attention that she needed and deserved. I am so proud of Brittany who is the daughter I never had or possibly CAN'T have.  I guess I have to be happy at what I do have in life, like a new home that is half finished; a wonderful man who I love and adore; puppies and kitties; and just everything else that life has to bring me, but I just wish I could have one child.  I guess we will see what my appointment leads to on July 23... Wish me luck!

No comments: