My world

My world

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Looking ahead!

Last night we had graduation for our nephew at the Wausau High School.  It was a nice ceremony for a high school graduation.  On the way to Wausau, Dale and I talked about what our future holds for us.  We are so excited that next year we will finally be living in our home.  If Dale and I do not get prego in a year, we are planning on adopting or doing foster care.  There are so many children who need foster care and there are not enough foster families available.  Dale and I have decided that is the next thing in our life that we want to do.  I believe that we were put on earth to help children.  I believe that would be very fulfilling.  I think it would be very rewarding to start a foster family even if it is only for  a little while.  I think the only hard thing would be is when they go back to there living situation, we would be heart broken .  I however;  read in the paper that you can be a foster parent and then adopt the child after a 6 month period.  I think that would be right up our alley.  I am getting so excited for the next two years I can hardly even sit still.  I think parenting someone else's kids was what what we were intended to do with our lives.  I personally don't think Dale and I have to have our own child to be complete or fulfilled, I think we are already complete without children and I believe we have a lot of love to share with any children.  

No comments: