My world

My world

Monday, January 9, 2012

Lumpy Breast!

So this morning, I went to the chiropractor for my cramped neck which has been giving me headaches every morning upon awaking.  Who knew the chiropractor would do the trick.  I had to also take Gabriella with me, who screamed the whole time I was there.  Lets just say I am glad the chiropractor is a nice lady and she said she loved a screaming baby.  LOL.  I think she was making me feel better.
I also had a mammogram this morning.  The fertility doctor on Friday called and asked if I would be willing to do a mammogram.  I agreed and after about one hour of squeezing the girls in all different angles and shapes, I am happy to announce that I have LUMPY BREASTS!  The doctor just wants me to go and have an ultrasound done once every six months.  Not a big deal.. Glad it was nothing but a lumpy breast.  I am not sure how I would deal with anything other than that.  Thank my lucky stars =)

No comments: