So I have not been so committed to my blog the last couple weeks, unsure of why, but I can say I just can't get myself to find a good topic to blog about. I am not sure what is going on.. I just don't think anything is interesting.
What has been happening in my life recently:
- I am going to be an aunt again for the 15th time. My sister is due in May and she is having her 3rd child which I heard is a girl. Excitement!
- The weather in Wisconsin has been unbelievably warm for this time of the year.
- I found my new love for animated movies, just love them. Flushed Away, Cars, Alpha & Omega, Gnomeo and Juliet and Robots just to name a few. What animated movies do you like?
- Love working Part~Time.
- Love spending time with my daughter Gabriella Raye Richter
- My niece turned 21 a week ago and she just can't seem to stay out of the Bars. Hope she is safe.
- Today I am on call for work. Hope nothing is brewing at the hospital.
- I had my front teeth repaired. The dentist pulled some teeth out and pulled some teeth into place, some stitches were placed. My mouth has been very sore and I have lost 7 pounds. Glad to lose the weight but wish I wasn't in so much pain.
- I have been looking for a photographer to take Gabriella's Pictures but everyone in the area is really expensive.
- Started running/walking on the treadmill daily. Trying to loose some of mama's winter blubber.
Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!