My world

My world

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New years Resolutions part 2

I guess with my last post, my New Years Resolutions have been put to the test.  I am very upset with this person, and I am sad for what this person she has become.  But, she has many mental issues.  I am not going to trust her again... Be her friend again.... And for the forgiveness part, I am not the one she needs to earn forgiveness from.  There is a high power who she will have to deal with in the end.  She has NO character or integrity.   I just hope she figures her life out, sooner than later.  I am moving on for I have better fish to fry...
I have to become a better person, I have to build my character up so I do not let this burden my life.  I will over come bad situations and be a more mature person from the experiences that I have learned from my past.  I just hope she can find peace with in herself  to get the help she needs to become a person of integrity.
I have a wonderful family, and nothing can bring me down, I am a very happy person and I plan to keep it that way!  Hope you all have a wonderful night!

No comments: