My world

My world

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New baby brewing in the family

So Monday, I heard that my sister is having her 3rd baby.  What a little blessing.  I believe every child in the world is a blessing  and a gift from god.  She is a little scared with this child because there is 12 years between her youngest living child and the one that is brewing inside her belly.  I told her it was meant to be.  What a gift. She said, " Oh my goodness, I have to start all over again."  I guess she is starting all over, but is it really that bad?  The only bad thing is that she never quit smoking, and all of her children are born 1-2 months premature because she doesn't quit smoking.  Usually her children are healthy just a little premature.  But, I believe if she would learn to quit smoking, maybe her baby's would be more healthy and not as early.  
 My sister and her boyfriend is unsure if they are ready to start all over, but they are really happy that they are adding another member of there family.
My sister is due in May and she is expecting a girl.  Lets wish her the best of luck :)  

No comments: