My world

My world

Friday, December 30, 2011

Blowing the top off....

I have been wondering when any of my sisters were going to come and see there niece.  So this morning I emailed or should I say I asked them on there face book page.  Let's just say..... they were FIRED UP!!  I was just trying to let them know how I was feeling about them not coming to see my little girl, but, I guess the table turned and they let me have it.  I guess it is not worth pushing the issue!
Sometimes I feel as if I was born into the wrong family.  I guess when your family has never been close it is too late to try when you are 34 years old.  Oh well, I tried. It is all up in there hands!
We will see if 2012 changes.  Who knows what will happen.  If not I guess I still have the most perfect family, that I could ever ask for.  We will see what happens!

No comments: