My world

My world

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Biz

I would say I do not have a typical family, but rather an uncaring one.  So I had a baby 7 weeks ago, and the only one on my side of the family that came to see my baby was my mother and my niece Brittany.  I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers, and none of them went out of there way to welcome my little peanut into this world.  So yes, I am very bitter about it.  I am very hurt..  
I feel like I was born into the wrong family.  I just wished they would care that Gabriella is part of the family.  I am not sure if I am hurt or just pissed because I always go out of my way for all of them and this is how they repay me.  
So, I came to the conclusion, that I am cutting myself out of my family for good.. If they don't care about me or my baby or my husband why should I care about them?  I do not need negativity in my life, I don't need them in my life and I defiantly don't care what they think about me anymore.  I am sick of them dragging me down, and I really don't feel like they care about my Gabriella.  I am a parent now, and I need to protect my child from all the negativity in her life.  I feel that my family is very negative and she does not have to go through that.  
Is it bad when the people you work with care about your child more than your own family?  Is it terrible that I feel this way?  Should I keep giving them chances?  What do you think I should do?
I am done....I am hurt......and I am a little bitter........

No comments: