My world

My world

Saturday, December 10, 2011

To See Santa or Not to See Santa....

I am not sure if I want to take my daughter who is 8 weeks old to see Santa or Not see Santa.  I keep thinking in the back of my head that the pictures would be PRICELESS... But, then on the other hand I do not want to take her to a germ infested environment, just to please myself.  But then I think I would be really upset if I skipped it all together and miss out on the opportunity for the pictures with Santa.  She might enjoy seeing them later in life.  Did you get yours done for your little one at such a young age or should I let this year pass.. HELP.  Unsure of what to do.  I need to believe in the magic of Christmas, and just go with my instincts and just get them done.  So with that said I will find a place to take her close to home :)

No comments: