My world

My world

Monday, December 12, 2011

Lump Part Two

So today,  I got an unexpected phone call from the surgeons office.  Unexpected because I never told the fertility doctor which surgeon I wanted to mess with my lump in my right breast.  I guess, I will get who she picks.  I will have to request the surgeon that I want, because two of the surgeons that I work with I really don't like there motives.  That is a nice way to put it.  But, anyways, they called to tell me they wanted me to do an Ultrasound of the area to see what is really going on.   They said that if the ultrasound comes back normal then they will not do anything about the lump.  If the ultrasound shows something then they will have me come in and get a mammogram or should I say the boobie squishier.  They said they have to call the lactation consultant to see if I can have the ultrasound as soon as possible or see if I have to stop breast feeding my child.  Either way, I am going to get this lump checked out because I do not want to wait to long just in case it turns out to be the BIG C.     Personally I think I have always had lumpy breasts.  So I will just have to wait and see...

No comments: