My world

My world

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolution 2012

After a long time searching my heart and soul, I realized there are two really good resolutions that I am going to work on in the year 2012................
Number one is FORGIVENESS.............
I am going to learn myself how to forgive people of what they did or what they will do to me in the upcoming year.  I am going to teach myself to just let things roll off my shoulders. 
Number two is TRUST...............
I will learn to trust my family and hope that everything that comes out of there mouths is not a lie but the truth.  I will learn my self not to lie or bend the truth!
These two resolutions might be easier said then done, I have had lots of issues with my family in the past, I really really have to be patient with my family and of course, I also have to be patient with myself.....

No comments: