My world

My world

Saturday, February 11, 2012

10 Happy Things

Dale:  I met Dale when I was 19 years old at The Store (a gas station in point)  he was with one of my really good friends who had a crush on me.  Dale was very persistent and asked me out 6-7 times before I actually said yes.   I am so glad I did because we have been together for 15 years.  He is an amazing man and I have never felt so loved in my life.  It would take many posts to describe how much Dale makes me happy so I will keep it simple, and just say "I LOVE U DALE."




Gabriella Raye:  I never thought that I wanted children, I don't know if I was scared or if I was just selfish.  I never thought I was mommy material I don't have the most caring parent in the world, and I didn't want history repeating itself.  But on October 20th, my mindset changed.   The first glance at you I was completely in love. 
Gabriella has not been with us too long yet but she easily made her way to the top of my happiness list. I think it has something to do with the unconditional love which you don't truly understand until you're a parent. Of course, I know I will learn more about it in years to come.   Gabriella Raye you are my little sweetheart, my world and I LOVE YOU unconditionally!


My home: Dale and I started building our home 6 years ago and this past year we finally finished the house and moved in.  We could not be more excited to have an amazing place to live.  We are satisfied with our accomplishments.  I husband did most of the work himself and I  am truly impressed with his skills.  Yes, he has amazing skills with building.   He sure has talent to make something out of nothing.   Sorry its a really crummy picture, I will up date in the future.

  

My pets:  I have to say I am an animal lover.  I have 2 dogs and 4 cats.  My dogs are black labs one is mixed with chow.  Shana is the oldest, she is 13 years old and she is blind.  You would never guess she was blind except her eyes are completely white.  She is mellow and a very nice people orinated dog.  She was Dale and my first pet together.  She is a wonderful family dog.  But she is an old girl.  Sammy is a black lab chow mix.  She is a beautiful dog but not as friendly as Shana.  Sammy love me, but no one else.  She is 13 years old as well.  Has a really bad limp related to jumping off her doggy deck and tearing her ACL.  Lets just say surgery did not work for my doggy.  She is beautiful and loveable, she is my best pal.  



Sammy my pal. She loves sledding and she loves swimming.
Shana my sweet lovable blind doggy.


Like I stated earlier, I have 4 cats.  Tucker, Gizmo, One-Eyed Bandit, and Simbaroo.   I love each and every one of my cats they are all wonderful.  They all love each other and they love to play.  They are awesome animals.  All my cats were strays, I found them as kittens, tamed them down and loved them.  


Bandit


 Simbaroo
 Bandit


 Tucker (the oldest and laziest)
 Simbaroo thinking he is the baby.



Friends:  My friends are wonderful people.  I appreciate the relationships that we share.  Miss working with most of you, we have had a lot of good times.









My love for baking:  I love baking, I love the way it makes the house smell.  I love getting flour all over my clothes.  I like how much my husband appreciates eatting everything I make.  Below is a home made apple pie. YUMMO... Perfection..


4 Seasons:  Love that in Wisconsin we are lucky to have 4 seasons.  Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. I love them all.




Eagle river ice castle, amazing






After a summer storm there is a rainbow right after it rains and the sun starts peeking through the clouds.  It is gorgeous.  I absolutely love when it rains.  I love the smell of rain, it is amazing.  It makes my whole body fall in love.  It just smells so clean.  I love picking night crawlers off the road right after it rains, I love walking through the mud puddles, I love the lightening, but absolutely hate thunder.  There is just something about thunder that sends shivers up my spine.  I hate tornados, because of the devastation left after one.  I hate high winds because of the damage left behind.
The spring melt
Spring starting all the snow is melting~ mid March to beginning of April.  The smells in the air are amazing.  There is something about knowing that spring is here and we don't have to drive in the snow.   That is always a plus.




Winters in Wisconsin are Magical to say the least.

 I absolutely love cross country skiing and it is a good workout too.










 Falls in Wisconsin are magnificent and breath taking with all the changes of colors.  It is my favorite time of year.  The air is a little bit more crisp.  



Vacations:  I have taken lots of vacations in my life time.  I am glad that I have the opportunity to go on vacations.  I can not wait to start taking Gabby on vacations.  


California Beach on Hwy I-5
 Indiana


 Pony Express Station in Kansas
 Kansas Kitty.... Yes, I took a picture of someone else s cat!
 Blue Earth town in Minnesota


 Chicago IL.
 Chicago Traffic

 Chicago






 Grand Canyon
 Saint Louis ARCH
 Missouri at a museum










South Dakota Trip what an amazing adventure



Camera:  I love taking pictures with my camera, it is amazing what kind of scenes you get.  It is amazing when we take pictures what inspires us to take that specific picture.  I love taking pictures!!!
Cooking out:  I absolutely love cooking out in the summer. I love having family/ friends over, it is always a good time!

No comments: