My world

My world

Sunday, February 26, 2012

First Play Date

On Wednesday, Gabriella had her first play date.  For the most part it went very well.   It was nice to have grown up time, while watching our children play.  Jessica is one of my friends who I used to work with on the floor at the Hospital.  She has two children Ruby who is 14 months old and Alex who is 2 months old.  Gabby and I sure appreciated spending time with your family.  We need to do it again really soon :)
I have to set up many more play dates.  I have come to realize Gabriella is starting to not like going by people.  When people she does not know hold her she throws them dirty looks, and then she starts crying.  When she is back in mama's arms she is happy again, all smiles and giggles.  I am starting to think we need to get her out more.  I guess I will have to start setting up more play dates so she can get used to other people.  I think we are spoiling her, with only Dale and I taking care of her.  But, we can't help it we love her.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Happy Monday Everyone =)

 Jessica, Alex and Ruby
 Ruby, Gabriella, Jessica and Alex
 Again
 Again
 Alex and Gabby
 Alex and Gabby
Alex, Ruby and Gabby

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

That is my awe moment of the day - so sweet. My daughter was bald for a long time - now she has beautiful reddish hair. Love, sandie