My world

My world

Thursday, February 23, 2012

4 month child wellness check up

Gabriella had her 4 month check up today.  I think it went pretty well.  I found out she is below weight, but they are not concerned because she is very tall.  She got lots of shots today, so there was many tears, I think most of the tears came from mommy.  But, I just hate seeing her screaming.
We had a great visit from a good friend from work. It is always nice to have company, but Gabriella wasn't in the mood.
I think it will be a long night, but I completely understand.  Daddy wants to take off her band~aids but, I think we should leave her sore little leggies alone.  But hope every one had a wonderful Thursday.

Today I am thankful for my beautiful family.  I would be lost with out them :)

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh I hate when they get those little shots and bandages. Hope she does okay. sandie