My world

My world

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fun day

Today, my mother came and babysit for our precious little Gabreilla Raye.  I believe Gabby had a good time with grandma. I also believe grandma had a good day with Gabby.  Grandma did say  she was a good baby, so hopefully she will do it again.  I paid her $40 dollars to watch her for 5 hours, so I believe we paid her pretty well.  
Dale brought home two fish fry's from the restaurant in Polonia called Matero's and boy were they wonderful.  The only bad thing is that my husband gets really bad heartburn from the fish fry's. So he popped like 3-5 tums tonight.  But they were very tasty.   
After we ate, we fed Gabreilla Raye, then we watched Breaking Dawn.  It was good, but at times my husband got a little grossed out from the graphic bloody scenes. He just can't go all the blood.  I thought it was good, but I thought it was going to be better than what it really was.  I think I pictured the movie a little different, can't wait until Part II.  
Dale just put our precious Gabby to sleep in her crib, and shortly we all will be in dream land.  Hope everyone had a great Friday, and Happy Weekend to you all :)

No comments: